Notice to all HIPC 2020 Authors:
There will be a single registration fee of USD 100 (Rs 7500) per paper. This fee is due by November 15, 2020 in order for the paper to be published in the proceedings. Go here to register (Link will be available soon).
Presentation of an accepted paper at the conference is a requirement of publication. In lieu of live presentations at a physical conference, authors have been asked to prepare a slide presentation that will be integrated with their paper in the online proceedings publication. Details for paper and presentation file upload follow.
In addition, the conference organizers will be holding live virtual sessions in which each paper will be given 5 minutes for a presentation, leaving additional time in the session for question/answer. One author should present the work during the allotted 5 minutes time frame at the online event for the paper to be included in the proceedings.
Camera Ready Paper Submission
Final camera ready papers are due November 15, 2020.
The Conference Publishing Services (CPS) of the IEEE Computer Society will produce the HIPC 2020 proceedings. Post-conference, papers presented at the conference and eligible for inclusion will be submitted by CPS to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. This requires that all papers submitted for publication must meet a minimum standard for both print and electronic publishing and that authors have filed a copyright release form with IEEE. To help authors meet that standard, this HiPC Web page will take you to the CPS Author Final Paper Preparation and Submission Instructions (the author kit).
DO NOT GO TO EASYCHAIR TO SUBMIT FINAL CAMERA READY PAPER.
At the CPS site, under Paper Specification, see where authors may purchase up to two (2) additional pages. If you elect to add extra pages, you may buy them online (as part of HiPC Registration) at a cost of USD 150 (outside India participant)/INR 8,000 (India-based participant) per page. Please note that these charges are in addition to conference registration and must be paid at the time you register.
When you go to the “Author Final Paper Preparation and Submission Instructions” (link below) on the IEEE Computer Society CPS site, at one of the last steps, you will be asked to provide a paper ID, which is the Easy Chair paper number for your original submission.
Return here after October 25th to upload your camera ready paper.
GUIDELINES FOR PREPARING SLIDES PRESENTATION FILE
• The slides should serve to introduce the work and provide a high-level overview in 10-15 slides. In that sense, they are expected to be different from the set of slides used in a live presentation.
• Those viewing the slides will have immediate access to the paper, the “next best thing” to having the author presenting in person.
• The first slide should include title, authors, and reference to HiPC 2020. The final page should include authors’ contact information for follow-up questions.
• The file of presentation slides should be saved as a pdf and the name should start with hipc2020_presentation and include last name of first author and a version number or date.
• The slides presentation pdf file should be uploaded at the same time as the paper under the Web Extras/Supplemental Material heading. See the CPS Final Paper Preparation and Submission Instructions for HiPC Conference AUTHORS link above.
Return here after October 25th to upload your slides presentation file.