The 23rd annual IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing, Data, and Analytics will be held at HICC in Hyderabad, India, during .
In 2016, HiPC will continue to serve as a forum for researchers from around the world to present their current research efforts and findings and will act as a venue for stimulating discussions and highlighting work in Asia based on the expanded topic areas of high performance computing, data and analytics. The conference has a history of attracting participation from reputed researchers from all over the world and receives strong industry support from companies operating globally and also established in India. In addition to the two days of industry exhibits, the sponsoring partners to the conference hold industry symposiums to bring together providers and users of HPC in a forum for presenting state-of-the-art in HPC platforms and technologies, for discussing best practices, and for exchanging experiences.
HiPC 2016 will be held in Hyderabad, India from December 19 - December 22, 2016 at HICC.
- Workshop Proposals Due - Closed
- Abstract Due
- Abstracts - Closed
- Paper Submissions Deadline - EXTENDED
- Paper Submissions Deadline - Closed
- Reviews for Rebuttal
- Rebuttals Due
- Registration Opens
- Conference Notification of Acceptance/Rejection
- Student Symposium Submissions Due
- Main Conference Camera Ready Submission
- Workshops Camera Ready Submission
- Author Registration Deadline
- SRS Accept/Reject Decision Notification
- Early Registration Deadline
- HiPC Conference in Hyderabad, India
The 22nd annual IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing was held in Bengaluru (Bangalore), India in December 2015 and welcomed over 450 attendees who participated in four days of programs presenting current work by researchers from around the world and showcasing activities in Asia in the area of high performance computing, data and analytics.