Industry and Research Organizations can support HiPC at Titanium, Platinum, Gold, and Exhibitor levels. For more information please visit the supporting HiPC page.
Important Information for Sponsors - Download here
Booth Layout - Download here
HiPC 2013 is co-sponsored by
- HiPC Education Trust
In cooperation with
- ACM Special Interest Group on Algorithms and Computation Theory (SIGACT)
- ACM Special Interest Group on Computer Architecture (SIGARCH)
- IFIP Working Group on Concurrent Systems
- Manufacturers' Association for Information Technology (MAIT)
- National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM)
In Association With
This two-day exhibition session, to be held on December 19th and 20th, will consist of exhibits/presentations from vendor companies and R&D laboratories. The list of exhibitors can be found here.