Attention HiPC 2011 Attendees!
This is the first year that HiPC has had online registration for all attendees, and we hope that the information below will make checking in quick and simple.
- Registration opens Saturday evening and will be open at least 30 minutes before sessions begin on all four mornings of the event. If you are participating in a session that starts first thing in the morning the day you arrive, please allow at least 15 minutes to make sure you are able to pick up your badge and materials before that session starts.
- The registration fee for all attendees covers attendance at all events on all four days. In addition to the conference proceedings, registration includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments, the conference banquet, and a cultural event (if scheduled).
- For those attendees who have pre-registered, there will be a badge waiting when you arrive at registration. Your badge is your passport to all HiPC events, meals and refreshments, so please take care to have it with you each day and to display your badge while in attendance.
- If for any reason, a volunteer cannot find your registration record, it will help to resolve your situation if you bring with you a printed record of your registration, preferably a copy of the email sent confirming your registration.
- If you pre-registered online, but arranged for payment on-site, you may go directly to the Finance Desk to complete your registration. When you have your receipt, you may check in to pick up your badge and materials.
- If you are not pre-registered, see a volunteer at the sign for NEW REGISTRATIONS who will help you complete your registration and prepare your badge so you can pick up your materials.
- If you have any questions and are not sure of your registration status, there will be several volunteers available to assist you.
How to Register
Online registration is available if you are paying in US Dollars and using a credit card. If not, use the downloadable pdf registration form and follow the instructions. Note: Researchers from Indian government R&D organizations and faculty and students from Indian institutions should use the registration form available at this page.
Registration for attendees from Industry Sponsors and Supporting Organizations is also available online. Go to the India-based Participants page for instructions to register.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact the HiPC 2011 registration chair, Ms. Sally Jelinek.