1. What is the workshop proposal submission deadline?
June 15, 2022
2. What workshop topics are of interest?
Complementing the main technical program, HiPC workshops serve to broaden the technical scope of the conference in emerging areas of high performance computing and communication, and their applications. The HiPC workshops serve as an extended forum to present and discuss work-in-progress as well as mature research among researchers from around the world, and also highlight research activities in India.
3. Where should one submit a workshop proposal?
4. How long can a HiPC workshop be?
Workshops should be proposed for half-day (three hours) unless the organizers have reason to believe they can develop a full day program, in which case, they should explain why they believe they can attract sufficient participation to present a full day program of peer reviewed papers.
5. How many presentations may a workshop include and what are the guidelines?
This should be clearly noted in the workshop CFP.
This is to avoid the ‘no-shows’ of speakers during the workshop.
6. Will network access be available when the workshop is presented?
Workshop submissions must clearly indicate if “hands on” exercises are essential for their session. Generally, the entire conference area will have open access Wi-Fi. However, if the presenters need dedicated high bandwidth connection, they should contact the workshop organisers in advance.
7. Do workshop presenters receive complimentary conference registration?
8. What about the requirement to obtain a VISA
If any of the speakers need India travel visa please let the HiPC committee know well in advance (preferably by August 30). Further details will be posted on the HiPC Website.
9. Workshop paper review process
For more details please contact the workshops co-chairs.
10. What is the time slot and schedule for the workshop(s)?
11. What kind of help is available to address the publicity issue for the workshops?
12. Workshop Proceedings
The papers accepted for presentation in HiPC 2022 workshops will be included in the workshops volume of the proceedings of the conference, which will be distributed online in two volumes with a separate ISBN for the workshops (HiPCW 2022). Post conference, papers presented at the conference and eligible for inclusion will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.