The HiPC conference series has a strong relationship with industry, both within India and internationally, including industry involvement in its steering and organizing committees. The conference welcomes (and strongly encourages) industry participation at all levels including in the technical program, the student symposium, and especially in the industry, research and user symposium and vendor exhibition. Details about these and other events in the past years in the conference are available at the conference website. Various sponsorship opportunities are available as listed below. Sponsors are encouraged to participate in defining the industry, research and user symposium events. Companies and R&D laboratories are encouraged to present their exhibits at the conference. The following sponsorship levels are available. Each level comes with complimentary registrations as listed below.
S.No Sponsorship Level Sponsorship Cost Complimentary Registrations
In thousands In lakhs
1 Titanium Level $30.0 ₹22.0 50
2 Platinum Level $15.0 ₹11.0 30
3 Gold Level $10.0 ₹7.5 20
4 Exhibitor Level $3.0 ₹2.5 5
Note: Complimentary registrations can’t be used for the following cases:
- Distributed to other industrial organizations who have been our sponsors in the last five editions.
Additionally, each sponsor receives the following complimentary benefits:
● Booth at the conference exhibition
● Logo* on the website, publicity materials, and program booklet
● Link from HiPC page to a microsite of your choice
● Option to conduct one two-hour birds of a feather (BOF) session with room for 70+ attendees (for titanium and platinum levels only)
● Industry Opening Gala
*Logos will be placed on the conference website, highlights flyer, industry flyer and conference banner.
Additional full conference passes may be purchased by sponsors at all levels. Please contact the HiPC industry liaison co-chairs for full details.
Note all sponsorship invoicing and payments must be completed by November 30th, 2020.
Industry Liaisons Co-Chairs ([email protected])
● Rama Govindaraju, Google, USA
● Vivek Yadav, FullStackNet, Bangalore