This Panel Program will highlight the R&D projects under the purview of the National Supercomputing Mission (NSM). The panel consists of the following talks:
- Introduction about National Supercomputing Mission (NSM) and R&D Projects Sanctioned under NSM.
Sathish Vadhiyar, IISc Bangalore.
- Development of cryogenic memory for superconducting Exascale computing.
Avradeep Pal, IIT Bombay.
- Programming Models, Languages and Compilers for Emerging HPC Systems.
Ramakrishna Upadrasta, IIT Hyderabad.
- Scalable finite-element based subspace filtering approaches towards extreme-scale ab initio calculations: Applications to solid electrode-electrolyte interfaces.
Phani Motamarri, IISc Bangalore.
- Molecular Materials and Complex Fluids of Societal Relevance: HPC and AI to the Rescue.
Balasubramanian Sundaram, JNCASR, Bangalore.
- Repository of High performance phase-field solvers for Microstructure Simulation (MicroSim).
Abhik Choudhury, IISc, Bangalore