The 28th edition of the IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing, Data, and Analytics (HIPC 2021) will be a virtual conference. You can attend the virtual conference using a laptop/desktop or mobile using the Airmeet android app.
Virtual Conference Website
Entry to the virtual site is restricted to registered participants only. You will receive an invitation email from Airmeet with a unique link to attend the conference. Check your spam box if you haven’t received the email in your inbox. If you can’t find the email, you can still log in to the virtual site using the email registered for the conference.
Instructions for registered participants
- HIPC 2021 is a private event and can only be accessed by registered delegates.
- If you have registered already, you are pre-authorized for the event. You should have already received an email from Airmeet with a title ‘Confirm Registration for HiPC Conference 2021, on Friday, December 17th 2021 8:00 AM IST’. If you’re not able to locate the email, please check the spam folder.
- If you’re still unable to find the registration email, do not worry. Go to the event link and sign up yourself using the same email shared during registration. Your email is the event database and it will automatically allow you to register and attend.
- In case you still face difficulty, drop an email to us at [email protected] with your registration details and someone will revert back to you at the earliest.
Tips for Attendees
To have the best experience of the Airmeet platform, please follow the guidelines below:
- Virtual events can be accessed using Laptop/Desktop or Android app available in the playstore.
- For a full Conference experience, join from a Laptop/ Desktop. The participants joining airmeet through a mobile app shall have limited experience.
- Airmeet works best on the Google Chrome browser. We advise you to use the latest version of the browser.
- Use stable (broadband) internet connection. Using a Mobile Connection hotspot is not recommended.
- Disable VPN/ Firewall settings (In case of office laptops).
- Allow Mic and Camera permissions in Chrome to enable audio/video interactions. This guide from Google Support will help if not already sorted out.
- Troubleshooting tip: Refresh page/restart browser, and ensure no other video conferencing tools are active in other tabs.
- Access Live support: For any live support before/during the event Click the “?” icon on the bottom right of your screen.
The HiPC 2021 proceedings are available to all registrants who may preview work before attending the virtual live sessions. Post conference, they will be submitted to IEEE for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. These proceedings of papers accepted in 2021 include an accompanying pdf file of slide presentations.