CALL FOR PAPERS
Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain have been making rapid technological advances independently. As these two technologies mature and become part of real life deployments, research focus is turning to synergizing these two technologies for novel applications and addressing the short comings of each of these individual technologies.
Due to the risks associated with centralized AI, decentralized blockchain mechanism is being leveraged, for data and model sharing across non-trusted entities to enable truly autonomous AI. Blockchain is seen as the way forward to establish provenance on training/testing data & models and to improve the trustworthiness of the data & models in AI deployments. AI systems are turning to blockchain’s verifiability and transparency capabilities to ensure clear and transparent audit trails for data sources and models. Recent advances in AI such as federated learning, algorithms for fairness in AI decision making are adding momentum to this synergy of AI and blockchain. Monetization of data and models are getting facilitated by the emergence of AI marketplaces leading to true decentralization of AI. Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAO) and smart contracts facilitate machine to machine AI interactions, leading to truly autonomous AI. We invite papers focusing on the synergy between AI and block chain.
We invite submissions of high-quality, novel, and original research results. Topics of interest include but not limited to the following:
· Using decentralized blockchain for data sharing of AI applications
· Blockchain based data management systems for AI/Analytics.
· Leveraging AI for addressing energy consumption issues in blockchain
· Model sharing and AI Marketplaces using blockchain
· Smart contracts for AI
· Federated Machine Learning
· Traceable Machine Learning using blockchain
· Homomorphic encryption and multi-party computation
· Challenges in AI-Blockchain synergy
· Decentralized Autonomous Organizations & AI
· Novel applications of AI and Blockchain synergy
Submitted papers can be of any of the following types:
• Regular Research Papers: These papers should report original research results. They should be at most eight pages.
• Application Papers: These papers will present novel applications focussing on the synergy of AI and blockchain. They should be at most eight pages.
• Position Papers: The extended abstracts will present novel research directions or identify challenging problems. They should be at most eight pages.
• Case Studies: The extended abstracts will present case studies from real-life experiences of developing/deploying AI-Blockchain applications and/or challenges/issues faced. They should be at most eight pages.
Submitted manuscripts should be structured as technical papers and may not exceed eight (8) single-spaced double-column pages using 10-point size font on 8.5×11 inch pages (IEEE conference style), including figures, tables, and references. See style templates for details:
Electronic submissions must be in the form of a readable PDF file. All manuscripts will be reviewed by the Program Committee and evaluated on originality, relevance of the problem to the conference theme, technical strength, rigor in analysis, quality of results, and organization and clarity of presentation of the paper.
Submitted papers must represent original unpublished research that is not currently under review for any other conference or journal. Papers not following these guidelines will be rejected without review and further action may be taken, including (but not limited to) notifications sent to the heads of the institutions of the authors and sponsors of the conference.
Presentation of an accepted paper at the workshop is a requirement of publication. Any paper that is not presented at the conference will not be included in proceedings.
Coming soon …..
Easy Chair link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aimb2018
September 9, 2018 September 16, 2018 September 30, 2018: Extended Abstract/Paper Submission deadline
September 26, 2018 October 10, 2018: Author Notification
October 3, 2018 October 20, 2018 October 29, 2018: Camera Ready Paper Submission deadline
Archana Ramakrishnan, Conduent Labs India
Sandya Mannarswamy, Conduent Labs India
Contact : email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Committee Members
Vedire, Ritheesh, Conduent Labs
Manamohan Satyanarayanan, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Krishnaprasad Narayanan, Conduent Labs
Dinkar Sitaram, PES University
Krupa Bathia, IIM Ahmedabad
Shourya Roy, American Express
Manjira Sinha, Accenture
Ashwini Marathe, Conduent Labs
Pankaj Dayama, IBM Research
Neeta Pande, Morgan Stanley
Suparna Bhattacharya, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Praphul Chandra, Koin Earth
Rahul Ghosh, American Express
Sharanya Eswaran, Play Games 24×7
Senthil Nathan, IBM India Research Lab
Sumit Bose, IBM Innovation Pte Ltd, Singapore
Avantika Gupta, Conduent Labs