HiPC is co-sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society’s Technical Committee on Parallel (TCPP) and the HiPC Trust, India
The HiPC Trust, which is India based, has financial responsibility for the conference and enables industry sponsorship at various levels. The support from industry helps underwrite participation by researchers from Indian government R&D organizations and faculty and students from Indian institutions.
Technical co-sponsorship by an IEEE organizational unit, in this case TCPP, affords that entity direct and substantial involvement in the development, organization, and running of the technical program, but no financial involvement in the conference. It also gives certain responsibilities to the conference to conform to standards and guidelines of running an IEEE conference.
HiPC is held in cooperation with:
- ACM Special Interest Group on Algorithms and Computation Theory (SIGACT)
- ACM Special Interest Group on Computer Architecture (SIGARCH)
- IFIP Working Group on Concurrent Systems
- Manufacturers’ Association for Information Technology (MAIT)
- National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM)