Several special sessions are planned for HiPC 2000:
- Future General Purpose and Embedded Processors. Organizers: Sriram Vajapeyam (IISc), Mateo Valero (UPC)
Invited papers by:
Contributed Papers Sessions:
- Applied Parallel Processing. Organizers: Partha Dasgupta and Sethuraman Panchanathan (Arizona State University, USA).
- Compilation Techniques for Embedded Systems. Organizer: Bhagirath Narahari (The George Washington University, Washington DC, USA).
- High Performance Middleware. Organizers: Shikharesh Majumdar (Carleton University, Canada) and Gabriel Kotsis (University of Vienna, Austria).
- Large-scale Data Mining. Organizers: Gautam Das (Microsoft Research, USA) and Mohammad Zaki (Rennselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA).
- Modeling and Analysis of Mobile Telecommunication Networks. Organizer: Azzedine Boukerche (University of North Texas, Denton, USA).
- Cluster Computing and its Applications. Organizer: Hee Yong Youn (Information & Communication University, South Korea).